The Profitunity Trading Group (Profitunity.com) values its relationship with its website visitors and students and has the utmost respect for the privacy and confidentiality of our visitor's and student's personal information.
Profitunity.com does NOT sell or distribute the personal information obtained from its site visitors or students to any companies for any purpose.
Collection of Customer Information
Profitunity.com collects personal information about its visitors and students from the following sources:
- Information received when visitors submit for our on-line Info Package.
- Transaction activity in the sale of one of our products or services.
- General e-mail requests about our products or services.
Disclosure of Student Information
Profitunity.com will not disclose information about our visitors or students to any third parties. Profitunity.com does not share personal information about our visitors or students without their permission in writing.
Profitunity.com may share visitor or student information without the visitor or student’s consent, with nonaffiliated parties in the following situations:
- In a response to a subpoena or court order.
- To protect or defend against fraud, unauthorized transactions, lawsuits, claims or other liabilities involving matters of law or law enforcement.
- To service providers of Profitunity.com in connection with the administration and operations of Profitunity.com and its accounts and other products and services. For example, if our online support system is not properly functioning, we may need diagnostic services. Or if our students need assistance with their charting packages such as with CQG or eSignal.
Protection of Student Information
Profitunity.com restricts access to students information to those employees and third parties who need to know that information to assist in providing services to the students. Profitunity.com maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that guard the integrity of our student's information.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email to our attention for our review.